ISBN Hardcover: 978-0-470-44498-6
ISBN Softcover: no softcover edition available
Print Status: in print
From the publisher:
- Penetrates the intriguing mysteries surrounding the execution of Tsar Nicholas II and the true fate of his daughter, Anastasia
- Reveals previously unknown details of Anderson's life as Franziska Schanzkowska
- Explains how Anderson acquired her knowledge, why people believed her claim, and how it transformed Anastasia into a cultural phenomenon
- Draws on unpublished materials including Schanzkowska family memoirs, legal papers, and exclusive access to private documents of the British and Hessian Royal Families
- Includes 75 photographs, dozens published here for the first time
- Written by the authors of The Fate of the Romanovs
Refuting long-accepted evidence in the Anderson case, The Resurrection of the Romanovs finally explodes the greatest royal mystery of the twentieth-century.
A painstaking critical examination of both sides of the Anderson case.
in my opinion:
The best book to date on the subject.
where to find this book:
this book profile was written by Sarah Miller